You know those weeks where you just, kind of feel, burnt out.
Like you’ve been on the go, hitting the ground running + haven’t really had the time to lift your head to see what exactly you’re running towards?
Well, that’s been me this week. I feel like I’ve been churning my wheels – losing track of the plan that I had envisioned for myself. Feeling creatively uninspired. Feeling pretty meh.
It’s an overwhelming feeling.
As someone who’s prone to over think and over analyze things, this can leave my energy levels at 0. This doesn’t allow me to show up for the people in my life that I love + for all of you.
So, here I am working through it + I figured that I’d blog about it because, just maybe, one of you was feeling the same way too.
For starters, it’s so important to keep your strategic plan top of mind. So, I decided to ask myself a few, very important questions:
- If I could be doing anything right now, regardless of: time, location or finances… what would I be doing? How would my days look?
- In five years from now, how do I want to feel?
- In five years from now, where do I want to be?
- In five years from now, what types of people do I want to surround myself with?
- What does freedom look like to me?
- What will it take in order to get there.
These answers are going to look different for all of us.
Some may be headed on the same track that they’re currently on. Some may pivot completely + start from scratch. Some of us may have picked up + moved to another part of the world.
But, this is just your friendly reminder to lift your head up occasionally – see where you’re at.
It’s okay to get lost in the process of building or growing or driving, just make sure that you’re steering yourself in the right direction!